Tuesday, August 16, 2011

nom.

I've decided that the reason I regretfully neglected to take photos of every delicious Italian meal I consumed was because I was just having too much fun during meal times.  I did manage to remember to take a few. Here is a collection of all of the food photos I took over the summer.

1. Seafood Risotto in Vernazza, Cinque Terre. 2. Caprese Salad in Sorrento whilst watching the sunset. 
3. homemade pasta with arugula pesto, sauteed tomatoes over a bed of arugula made for our cooking class.  4. creamed spinach with tomato sauce made for our cooking class. 5. pasta frutti di mare in the middle of nowhere in Venice.  6. antipasti plate at the Panther Contrada dinner. 7. chicken cacciatore made by gabby, alison, and myself at their place.  8. meat and cheese plate at the Boar's head restaurant. 9. Pizza in Piazza del Campo (this place is right across from the great gelato place, once I remember the name I will update this.) 10. tomato with mozzarella and roast beef at Torre contrada dinner.  11. trofie al pesto at our welcome lunch at Dante Alighieri school.  12. Moulin Rouge crepes on the day I felt really homesick.  13.  my first cappuccino e cornetto in Roma.  14. lobster tail pastry and cafe in Rome.



1. Veal alla pizzaiola and roasted potatoes made for our cooking class. 2. trofie al pomodoro for our goodby lunch at Dante.  3.  bruschetta with cheese, pears, and nuts. 4. pesto pizza at Vernazza.  4. pistachio gelato in Venice.  5. my attempt at village food: tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, bread, & oil.

If you want to know where these meals specifically came from, just shoot me an email and I will give you the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment