Sunday, August 7, 2011

student apartments.

Student apartments came in all shapes and sizes.  I had five roommates in a huge apartment, while others remained on their own in tiny studios.  We were all very comfortable and found benefits in all of our accommodations.  I enjoyed being on the edge of the historical center because it was very quiet and it gave me an excuse to walk more than most on a daily basis.  However, I also enjoyed that my friends had an teeny tiny apartment that had a balcony that overlooked the Piazza del Campo.  It was great from people watching, and especially Palio watching.  Not only did we get to watch the actual race from the comfort of home, but we also enjoyed watching many parades and other festivities.

my bedroom.


dinning/living room.

kitchen!

laundry day.

Gabby and Alison's deluxe balcony.

did I mention they had an amazing view?

watching the Palio from the comfort of home.



we made the best meals in their tiny kitchen.


3 comments:

  1. I never forget my first and last day of my university its really unforgettable moment i read your lines really helpful and great ideas thanks for this valuable post .....


    Cheapest student apartments in Manchester | Closest student accommodation to Manchester University

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. Student accommodation

    ReplyDelete
  3. The experts ensure that the budget student accommodation Perth is delivered to the needed individuals in less time and amount to help them in the unknown place.

    All inclusive student accommodation in Manchester

    ReplyDelete